
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Taylor Frey CD (Sort of)
In my previous post about Taylor Frey, I said that I would buy an album from him if he had one. Guess what?! He does...sort of. It is the New American Songbook by the BYU Youth Ambassadors, which Taylor was a part of at BYU. It is a really great CD and I am so happy that I found it. This is my first Taylor CD in a collection of what I am sure will be many more to come (including broadway cast recordings and movie soundtracks) because like I said before, I predict that this guy is going to be a HUGE star. Go Taylor!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Okay, so I'm going to have to check out this guy for sure if he went to my alumni. THats Awesome! I will have to do some google searches on him!
Post a Comment