
Kayla and me striking a silly pose. I can't believe she is 18 and out of high school. She is going to do so many great things in this world. I want her to move to California and go to school here so bad. I just love her to pieces.

Kayla, Bethany and me. Those girls can make me laugh like no one else. I love them.

We tried to do a 3 person piggy back ride. It didn't work out that well. I think we have all grown a little too big to do that. HA HA


Me, Bethany, Kayla and Nanny.
I went to Field Day at Noah, Ryan and Nathaniel's school while I was there. It was fun to spend the day with the boys and seeing them do all their fun activities.

Here is Nathaniel doing a relay race. I can't believe he is finished with Kindergarten. He is growing up so fast.

Ryan coming down the big slide. He just finished 1st grade.

Noah playing Capture the Flag. He just finished third grade. Where does the time go?

Me, Ryan, Noah and Garett after swim practice. The boys are awesome swimmers.

Me and Noah before Cub Scout graduation.

Ryan and me before Cub Scouts.

It was Nathaniel's 6th birthday while I was there. Here is with his pirate cake.

Nathaniel and me dressed up as pirates.

Courtney and me. Even big kids like to play dress up. :)

Nathaniel and Kayla playing with our favorite of Nathaniel's birthday presents, Martian Matter. You make your own martians. It was so fun to mix and match and create our own Aliens. I love this picture because it looks like Nathaniel is thinking, "When
is it my turn Kayla? It's my present." HA HANathaniel and me.

Nathaniel playing on the jungle gym.

Mom, Nanny and me.







No comments:
Post a Comment