Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Easter

The night before Easter I went to Aunt Judy's and decorated eggs with her and Hannah.












Here is Hannah with the eggs before...











...and here are some of the eggs after.










Me and Hannah with the finished project.











The delicious cupcakes that we made.










Hannah with the Easter basket from me.











Hannah Montana towel. I'll confess I had to buy one for myself too. :)











Hannah Montana clock.











Here are all the goodies I put in her basket. Hannah Montana sports bottle, flip-flops, hair brush, clock, dry erase board, poster, stickers, fruit snacks and a towel. Hmmm, I wonder if she is a Hannah Montana fan? HA HA.

1 comment:

Mands Glenn said...

I'm totally a Hannah Montana fan. The kids I babysit love her. I have become addicted. Linds, you are seriously the most giving person and thoughtful person.

Those cupcakes look amazing. I'm always finding excuses to make cupcakes. They are the perfect size and just yummy!